Monday 5 January 2009

2009.

Christmas and New Years came and went. Is it just me or did it go by incredibly quickly?

I managed to make some truffles and that's about it. The rest of the time I spent hanging out with family, eating and trying to stay warm. Christmas Day and Boxing Day were great cause I finally got to see the fruits of my labour lovingly received by my family.

These are some earrings I made:


Now comes the part of winter that I don't really care for. It's when you feel like you're waiting around for it to get warm. In England there is a fair chance that it might not get warm and sunny again before it's cold and miserable once more. Summer can be as short as two here.

I picked it though. So no sense in moaning.

Anyway, there are loads of things to do. I'm trying to get our flat ready for a new little grey flatmate. My parents' cat is coming to live with us sometime in March. I'm also working on another quilt and reading Suzi Quarto's autobiography. (I love the story but, I'm not sure I like the writing style.

No comments: