Thursday 11 December 2008

Pearly Lee.

I've been working on making jewelry for the ladies and girls in my family. It's not been inexpensive or quick. Which hopefully makes them all the more special. All the findings I bought were sterling silver and I decided to use semi-percious stones, pearls, swaroski crystals and a few pieces of czech glass.

Then one day while I was making I devised a really lovely way to present them. On the heads of Victorian Ladies.

This pair is for my Mom. She's already seen them so, even if she reads this the suprise hasn't been spoiled.

Tonight I'm thinking about trying to make a vinyl record bowl.

3 comments:

Holly Hall said...

Very, very pretty. I made some earrings for a Christmas party gift swap, and displayed them this way too, on a 1930's starlet. I'm sure your family will love all the time and care (and money) you put into their lovely gifts.

Pony and Foxy said...

They've been sending some really lovely emails thanking me!

I'd love to see your earrings if you've got a photo.

La BĂȘte said...

What a captivating Victorian lady.

Hello!