Friday 12 December 2008

This one is for me.

Christmas is about giving. Sometimes it's about giving to yourself!

On my last but not latest trip to the Cloth House I bought this most fabulous plaid fabric with skulls woven into it. It's so lovely, I had to make a little purse for myself out of it. Someone else maybe getting a little something made out of this fabric too. It so luscious I would love to make a party dress out of it but, at £15 a metre (the fabric isn't to wide either) it would cost a pretty penny.
My latest trip to the Cloth House was today. It was for some buttons but, I forgot to bring cash and got sucked into the £10 card limit thingy. So, I found some dark green felt which I'm hoping to use for a pillbox hat. I still hadn't spend enough so I rummaged around and found this sweet horseshoe print fabric. Oh the possibilities.

No comments: